Friday, October 24, 2008

Hot trend: ankle boots




Ankle boots are once again very trendy this season, and there's a plethora of shapes, styles, and colors out there right now. I like pairing these with a simple skirt and tights, especially if you wear all one color (see image on right). This trick tends to make the silhouette leaner, and you don't get that squatty look that short boots might otherwise give you. Ankle boots also pair quite nicely with jeans, and fun new colors can really make your feet shine in the middle of the winter blahs.

~Chris

(From DSW, the fusionboutique)

4 comments:

dee said...

I got something like that grey pair last winter...need to break them out again. I really love them.

georgia b. said...

love the plaid pair!!!!

Unknown said...

i struggle with ankle boots : ( they make my feet and long legs look really weird.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad these are still in this year. I got a pair a while back and it would be a shame to have to retire them...even though they are a world of pain. Still though, sometimes we must suffer for beauty! I try to wear them when I know I will be doing minimal walking only :)

I especially love The Gwyneth in ankle boots...something about them makes her look that much more chic.