Today we are bringing you a guest post from Londyn, of BlogFashion—a great blog where she writes about fashion and SHOES! She daily posts pictures of her ensemble with some great advice about how to make the most of your wardrobe by mixing and matching and what looks good with what. You should definitely check it out. She has a lot of fun with it. And she loves vintage as much as I do—which is what drew me in.
I discovered her blog through a comment she left on ShoeLove, and it turns out that Chris had already been frequently reading another fashion blog—What I Wore Today—whose writer is a friend of Londyn's! Small world!
Anyway, after perusing Londyn's entire blog a couple of weeks ago, I found that she has a great collection of shoes that she writes about from time to time. Since she seemed to appreciate ShoeLove and seemed to have such great taste in shoes, I thought it would be fun to have her do a guest post. So she agreed, and I'm so glad. You're sure to love her shoes below, as well as the great advice she has for shoe lovers everywhere!
~ ~ ~
Shoe Love…. Ahhh….. What do those words mean to a woman who loves shoes as much as I do…..?!? ☺
I have to say I recently stumbled over the Shoe Love blog and am so happy to know that there are other people out there as much in love with shoes as I am!
As I looked through this delightful blog – it made me think about my own shoe collection and specific shoe style. I have often heard the phrase that “Accessories are the best way to show personality in an outfit.” Shoes, for me, are most often that accessory.
I think my shoe wardrobe (all 110 pairs and counting…) could be broken down into 4 basic categories: 1) Chic, 2) Classic, 3) Trendy, and 4) Comfy.
It is my hope and belief that every woman should have (at least!) 2 pair in each category.
Here are a few of mine.
1. The quality or state of being stylish; fashionableness.
2. Sophistication in dress and manner; elegance.
1. Basic; fundamental: the classic rules of warfare.
2. Of the first or highest quality, class, or rank: a classic piece of work.
3. Serving as a standard, model, or guide.
1. Of, in, or pertaining to the latest trend or style.
2. Following the latest trends or fashions; up-to-date.
1. Producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease.
2. A state of ease and satisfaction of bodily wants, with freedom from pain and anxiety.
3. Being in a state of physical or mental comfort; contented and undisturbed; at ease.
Hope you have enjoyed looking at some of my collection!
(Yes, Londyn—we did!! Thank you.)